Understanding Shipping (US) Beginners’ course
The course is based on nine correspondence lessons, with a personal tutor assigned to each student.
Foundation Diploma (FD)
The ICS Foundation Diploma comprises of two subjects: Introduction to Shipping, which is compulsory plus a Group 2 subject from the ICS PQE syllabus.
Advanced Diploma (AD)
The ICS Advanced Diploma is a combination of Shipping Business plus a Group 2 subject from the ICS PQE syllabus.
Professional Qualifying Exams (PQE)
Seven subjects must be successfully completed within 5 years to be eligible for application for membership of the Institute of Chartered Shipbrokers.
Enrolment Forms and Other Information
- 2013-14 Info Document
- 2013-14 Course & Exam Fees
- 2013-14 Exemption Application Form
- 2013-14 Tutorship Enrolment Form
- 2013-14 Understanding Shipping Information Brochure
- 2013-14 US Enrolment Form